View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:00 AM   #43
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezufnoC View Post
I vote yes. While I understand that for the mod this will take some time to create and will need someone to monitor, I have seen some very enthusiastic people here who could help. I myself would not be opposed to helping out if a newbie can offer his limited knowledge

I purchased a Sony (for me) and a Jetbook (for my wife) for Christmas. Well I left my Sony on an international flight last week. I'm now faced with the dilemma of what to buy. I'm leaning toward the Jetbook as my wife is very pleased with it.
If your wife has Black color jetBook you can purchase white from newegg.com with $100 discount for $199.99 (they sell Black jetBook for $299.99).
As for me I have Black jetBook and my wife has the white one .
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote