View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I would be extremely reluctant to see my uploads on a torrent site, in company with so much illicit material. I don't even have torrent software on any of my computers.
This is an incorrect assumption that may people have. Bittorrent is a protocol for distributed transfers which allow a small company or organization to distribute files to a large audience. Mobilread could run a torrent tracker for ebooks and be 100% legit.

That said most of the ebooks are very small files and this is probably not an issue.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote