View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #11
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, AFAIK, there's no space before commas and periods in French.

As for the non-breaking space issue, roger64 contributed to several threads on how to best implement them. For example: Narrow No-Break Space and commercial support.
True for commas and periods, but space before "double" punctuations (even different flavours of spaces, and varying rules in different french regions, no general rule that I know of) : see this site I quickly found.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote