Thread: Glo Information
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #21
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gergith View Post
Potentially, but I REALLY wouldn't advise this. I'm just doing this specifically to avoid having any sdcard at all in my external slot.

As it is it adds a bit of noticeable lag, so I wouldn't recommend more. Specifically both boot time and going into sleep mode. Coming out of sleep mode is normal speed oddly. I noticed the boot time is different specifically because it used to take a certain amount of blocks scrolling before hanging at the exact same one and loading to the main screen. Now it scrolls for a few seconds more. But very tolerable.

As for the actual maximum, I'm not certain.

I think it does work, because I've seen other people post that they do a factory reset to resize the partition to 32gigs, instead of doing it manually. So they skip that step and let the factory restore handle it. But resizing the partition manually allows for retaining your data/stats.

Either way, you'll have the 2gig card to pop back in.
Hmm so why would you advise against it?
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote