View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #177
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
What a hassle, I'm sorry you had to go through that. Best to wait for an update to be pushed to you it seems.

(I'm assuming you meant to say "2.3.2" in the first line.)

Yep, I'll correct it, thanks.

I will just have to put up with having to adjust the text size at every new chapter.

Also, with 2.3.1 sometimes on a page turn it's missing a few sentences, go back a page, and there they are at the bottom of the page.

It's all just very annoying especially as the previous firmware version was working really well.

Last edited by Chocky; 01-22-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote