Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #1025
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
Well, THAT was an interesting 3 days' read, even if 2/3 of it was over my head.

Beer sent; since I don't remember where the other link was, I'll leave it up to you to make it beer for books.

One of the things I think I saw mentioned was changing the hotspots on the KT, menu at the top, bookmark at top right, page back on the left, everywhere else is page forward. Is this behavior something that can be changed or is it part of the core code? It'd be great for the users who are left handed, or if you just want to read with your other hand for a while.

One way or another, thanks, ixtab, for all your hard work! Don't forget about us KT users now that you've made it to the PW crowd!
If you are willing to swipe, you can swipe backwards and forwards anywhere on the screen - even where a tap normally opens the menu.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote