View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 AM   #14884
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
(The worst offence, as far as I got, was a sentence of dialog starting "Thee will ..." )

Now I'm reading the third book of the Petaybee series by Ann McCaffrey and Elizabeth Ann Scarborough, Power Play.
Well, I've read all three books, but I don't think I'll bother with the next triology in this series. No real sense of peril, and one completely inexplicable transformation (essentially fantasy in a SF setting) makes this a poor series for me.

Next up: What Entropy Means to Me by George Alec Effinger. Good grief! I bought this one back in August 2005.

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-18-2012 at 06:32 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote