Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #7
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle58 View Post
I have a Black Trifold PU Leather Case from Skindigital for my Touch and it fits the Glo pretty good, I had to cut the top flap a little bit to free the light button but I'm really happy with the result I really love that cover, it's really comfortable to hold and you can make your Kobo stand when you read at the table

http://www.skindigitalstore.com/copy...er-case-cover/
Have you easy access to your SD Card slot ? How far is the top of Glo from the top of the case ? (I mean : is it easy to wake/send to sleep it ?)
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote