View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #803
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
It is great to have the "old debricking method" working here, but I think we still need to find out how to get USB Downloader mode working.
I've just remembered that I've found how to enable USB downloader mode on KT while tinkering with it in hopeless tries to debrick after changing localization-related file in a way that fail some program and, therefore, some upstart job and, therefore, whole boot process. Pressing that single button in reboot moment was just an incidental idea.

Then I've been rescued by ixtab with his just discovered data.tar.gz-exploit. And my further investigation of USB downloader mode was pretty much stalled.

Moral: desperation is the mother of discovery. Hail to the king Blind Chance!
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote