Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #1335
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I'm with David on this. When Kobo has a bad install or buggy firmware MR sees a big uptick of new users that have found the site and are here now to get help or complain. What I am seeing with 2.1.4 seems to be people who have reverted Kobos, taken non-standard update paths, and are running into difficulties.
I agree also. A lot of people were frustrated with faulty releases, so they did what they had to do to get something adequate.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote