View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #34
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
Yeah . I got the sintax but what i am saying is that i control that, in submenus by editing the menu.json from inside [apps] or [hidden features] folders, what i donīt have in main extensions folder. Where is this "first" "menu.json" ?

In extensions i just have a .xml witch contains other sintax and things ...

got it ?

this is how it looks like now
Ahh, okay.... Goto apps and click Update Launcher after you change the priority. The menu does not always automatically change (Just a guess but it maybe it is run from ram and loads settings ahead of time... Again just a guess.) Using Update Launcher will killall cvm and reset the launcher....
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote