View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:00 AM   #13159
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I just finished The System of the World, the end of Neal Stephenson's Baroque Trilogy. I really enjoyed all the books although I think it focused a bit more on banking and the credit sytem than the debate over the invention of calculus.

I am now reading A Rising Thunder by David Weber...its good to get back to Honor Harrington.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote