View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 09:40 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I remember listening to the audio recording taken from what was aired on the radio that scared everyone because they thought it was real. You see I was one of the few goofballs that actually spent time in the library listening rooms of various schools I've been in. That's as embarrassing as admiting that you were in the chess club or audio-visual or something! But back then we didn't have cds or mp3s...
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote