Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:20 AM   #237
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Speaking of redundant battery usage, I would really like a feature that will allow me to turn off the battery led on my 602.
Once it would only turn on when you plugged the device, it was brown for charging and green for done.
After a firmware upgrade, it seems stuck in a 'debug' mode either that or someone redefined 'battery led'; Now its blinking brown for charging, steady for done charging.
But when its not attached to the cable its (and this is the most annoying and unnecessary part!) green for every action that takes power, thats right:
When you press any button it turns on green.
If you have the g-sensor on, every movement ... and it turns on green.

Its annoying ... its unnecessary ... and if you won't fix it as a bug ... please add this as a feature.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote