View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #9
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I do want to thank all of those who have already ordered a Kindle Touch. I'm waiting to hear your comments concerning your experiences. Then I'll decide if I want one.
I ordered the touch. Soon as I get it I'll let you know.

It is funny reading all of the comments about the T1. I also toyed with the idea of switching since I have fond memories of my old Sony reader. However the reviews have been terrible on the forum.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote