View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #851
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdagenius View Post
Thank you for the heads up on the update.

I tried the update from within Duokan Lite first however it said I was already up to date with no updates available - which was not the case.

I then replaced the DK_System folder and it did just what you said - great! The language was reset to Chinese (easy fix with the Settings menu) and also the battery status seems to be reset to empty. More resets and switch to Kindle OS and back don't make any difference to the battery indication.

So not sure if this is due the build of Duokan Lite or just the way I updated it?
see post 22 on this page, Duokan still has this problem. I saw the blank icon once, However when I reboot and load Duokan battery icon showed the battery level.

However, quick switching from inside Kindle via launchpad doesn't load Duokan Lite conpletely. It needs improvement. You can check this by opening an ePub book. (For my case, the texts inside epub are not visible when I using quick swiching. )

Could you restart Kindle, choose Duokan on boot screen and then switch to Kindle using System menu. Then Switch to Duokan using launchpad.
Is it still looks empty when loaded on boot screen or when using launchpad?

The atached script loads Duokan more completely. However turning back to Kindle available only through the option: Settings>Switch to Kindle. (and takes longer time)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doukan Loader2.zip (1.0 KB, 366 views)

Last edited by thomass; 09-10-2011 at 01:06 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote