View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
seanyyz
Enthusiast
seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Anyone dislike series?

I dislike series novels. I feel like I am the only one on the planet who feels this way. I just want every novel to be a new world of its own, with its own characters and without having to remember the details of the novels that have gone before it.

I think mystery novels where only the "investigator" type person stays constant are fine (and even they are entitled to evolve over time.
seanyyz is offline   Reply With Quote