Thread: PRS-600 Black on Black IN Black
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
Saweet!

I went for the red but the black is classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Looks great!
Thanks, I think any color looks great with it, I just like the Black low key look I was just happy they got it perfect when they designed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
What pouch did you go with? Sames as for the 500?

http://www.thepouch.com/sony-prs-500.html
I had originally bought my Pouch back in 2007 for my PRS-500, since then it has fit the 505 AND of course my 600, the only one it DIDN'T fir was the 700 as the thickness of the 700 made the pouch too tight for it.

One thing I do remember with the company that makes the pouch is they are a VERY small business. When I ordered my Pouch I hadn't received it right away, and I had never received any confirmation emails stating they had received my payment nor with a delivery date. I had called a week later to find he had eye surgery, apologized, got to work on it and shipped it. He originally sent it to me sized for without the cover when I very specifically asked for it to be sized WITH the cover, then sent me out a replacement that was just slightly short, but do-able.

So just know to be patient with them as it is a small mom and pop. I may have to talk to my Aunt that is good with making things like these and create a little competition for them

Anyway, there was a really good discussion here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=pouch
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote