View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #50
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
As old as it is the built in Lithium Ion must be nearly dead by now. Plus it hardly matters since my music, which is mostly in MP3 format, will just as easily play on my next phone. And transferring is a simple matter of moving the microSD card from one to the other (or using the Sync software, since all of it is still on my computer as well).
I'm imagining you as a hip old grandpa in his sixties listening to his progressive rock oldies on the iPhone X. Hopefully your eyes will be good enough to make out the tiny letters on the iPhone X however many decades from now... that and you'll continue to remain fond of having to learn a new user interface every few years for accessing your increasingly more static music collection.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote