View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 03:55 PM   #10
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremaEbooks View Post
I've tested, but I get an "error" message everytime I try to run SmartLauncher.
As you can see in the pics I have the option to click "next", but when I do, a pop-up window force me to start the system again. But... no matter how many times I try I can't seem to manage to get rid of this window...
What Kobo do you have?
I've used only the Glo, and there was never a "Fast Wizard" running.
The first thing I saw when I booted Android for the first time, was the desktop of SmartLauncher, already running.
How did you get to the "Fast Wizard"?
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote