View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 06:51 AM   #65
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Hmm, I web browsed on mine for an hour last night without issue. Seemed to be just as good as the browser on my iPod Touch. This thing is definitely not an iPad replacement though. It is an ebook reader and it is excellent at that. The extra stuff is nice, but this device will never be an iPad nor should we honestly expect it to be.

I think many people went into this thinking it was a full android tablet, but this is an eReader and anyone wanting a tablet should really look elsewhere.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote