View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #61
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
We just back from shopping out of town and got a chance to go to Barnes & Noble. They had the NookColor on display. My husband played with it quite a bit (I think he wants one!) I thought it was impressive for the size, being much more portable than an iPad. It says that it views well in sunlight too. Is that really true? I'm a tad bit skeptical. I didn't find the touchscreen as responsive as my Sony. I don't know if it comes with a stylus, but the display didn't have one, which is typical. I would love to be able to get one for my husband! He was like a kid, he seemed so excited about all that it could do. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on his computer right now researching it! His birthday is coming up, I'll have to see if I can manage it financially.
that is too funny, I did the pre ordered no obligation through my local BN. They called on Wednesday and went down on Thursday to play around with it before I made a decision to buy it.

Well like your husband I too was like a kid in a candy shop. And my wife looked at me and asked, well I guess i don't have to aske if we are walking out with tonight

I'm stlll playing and having fun with.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote