View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
Did you miss the next bit where it was suggested that the OP not believe everything that he or she reads, including the response that you are taking exception to. It was humorous - tongue in cheek.
I read the post three times, and I couldn't decide if it was supposed to be sarcasm or not. I imagine a newbie would have a harder time figuring it out.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote