View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
tipplej
Jason
tipplej began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Don't read this thread.

Why?

Simply because this book is too zany and bonkers for it's own good!

I mean, it has words like this:

The badger was also very interested to learn about why humans go making and using and collecting and spending something called ‘money’. Jack tried his best to explain the whole concept of pocket money and how it all worked. The badger thought money would be a wondrous thing for badgers to get into if they had the time. He even asked what it tasted like.

‘Maybe when I get back home,’ he suggested, ‘I can set up the first ever badger bank. I will call it the Winston Bank of Badger, and badgers from far and wide can save their badger money there. The badger bank will lend money to badgers that don’t have much, for a large fee of course. On Sundays we will eat a little bit of the money too. I will be rich and I can use the money to buy more banks and a big badger tunnelling machine!’

I mean seriously there is a 50 word sentence in this book where every word begins with the same letter!

Kids love adventure!
Kids love zany characters!
Kids love crazy humour!
Kids love seeing other kids doing exciting stuff!
Kids love potatos (okay so they don't!)
Kids will love TOXICODA REEKS!
Adults with funny bones will love it too.

In a strange town called 'Rusty Springs' live people and witches and a talkative chess-playing badger. Ducks play football, rats have televisions and bridges fall out of the sky. Squirrels do magic tricks, witches cast horrible spells and umpteen legends are born at the drop of a hat in Wonderful Grove Park.

A stinky old witch named 'Toxicoda Reeks' curses young Jack and Ellie's potato and crazy adventures are the inevitable result. But at least their Mum is as clever as a calculator with all those extra buttons that no one ever uses.

Its a roller coaster of a crazy and bonkers fun packed 14 zany chapter adventure in the equally crazy town of Rusty Springs. It's suitable for crazy children ages 4 to 10 years old and crazy adults 24 to 99. Dogs would love it too if they could read.

It's rated 8 out of 10 for humour and 11 out of 10 for craziness.

Look, do you see what I mean?

There were 249 family homes in Wonderful Grove with two more currently being built by some local builders who most people thought were doing a splendid job. All except the people that lived at number 186 who thought that they were just a tiny bit noisy sometimes, what with all the gluing and sticking and general making-of-house activities.

Now the children were enjoying a rare week off their seemingly never ending days of school whilst their parents toiled in their actually never ending days of work. Jack and Ellie’s parents had very important jobs in the town of Rusty Springs. I don’t mean like 'Chief of Police' or 'The Town Mayor’s Boss' important, but still quite important.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0097HALDS/...kindle_ext_tmb

THIS POST IS TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!
tipplej is offline   Reply With Quote