View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Hi there, thank you for trying to help :0)

I had tried all of that and much more but... oh dear... what a goose... This morning it worked! The only thing different was that my kobo was turned ON when I plugged it in, normally I have it off, I had no idea it had to be turned on to work! What a goose indeed!

Any other time I have put books on it I have never had it turned on.
I was JUST about to suggest that Tilly. The kobo takes a while to start and ADE seems to get impatient. I've had much better luck with both ADE and the desktop app when I plug the kobo in when it's already on.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote