View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 05:09 PM   #4
Lima7
Connoisseur
Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Lima7 solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
L, unless your device was still under warranty, your demands aren't justified, no?
I don't really think so... The device is not broken, it's like an internal damage. How is this my fault? If I had dropped it or broken the screen, or spilled water on it, then yes, it is my fault. But now it's not, which is why I'm a bit surprised they don't do anything.

I don't have a picture of mine but here is what it looks like

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sIUy6r_KtN0/maxresdefault.jpg
Lima7 is offline   Reply With Quote