View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:53 AM   #12
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
People checking out books through Overdrive on their phones and tablets are most likely reading in Overdrive. Path of least resistance.
On the other hand, people who also buy Kindle books might choose to keep all their books in the same system, and it's not all that much harder to do.

If you figure out a way to get accurate numbers on such things, let me know, and I'll bet you a Dr. Pepper Kindle readers are a significantly larger fraction of their ebook readers than 5%. Closer to 50% than to 5% (>27.5% if I were to wager).

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote