View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 08:12 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I only read books on eink. And I have the formatting exactly as I want there thanks to the calibre editor. I don't have to constantly adjust the settings on my ereaders, as all my books are edited and processed before loading them on the devices.

Web articles I usually read on my laptop or Surface tablet and I don't really care about their formatting, as they're pretty short reads compared to novels. If the layout or font is particularly annoying, I use a browser extension to change it, but that's rare.

Ebooks and web articles make up 99% of my reading material. Other kinds of documents are vanishingly rare. So I really have no use for Word (which I don't even have, there's no point in buying something you almost never use). I have the Libre Office installed, but seldom use it.

Of course I have the Office suite on my work laptop, given to me by my employer, but I don't use that machine for any personal stuff or activity. It's strictly for work.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote