View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 12:30 AM   #23
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Might need two plugins [Metadata Source Plugin] Wikidata Basics and [GUI Plugin] Get Wikidata Advanced.
Are two plugins really needed, or can I mash all the functionality into one?

Some of the things I'd like to do would be really messy from a metadata plugin, so maybe it would be cleaner to put custom column functionality in a GUI plugin anyway.

I'm thinking, rather than one query that grabs a huge mass of data that will be mostly thrown away, start small and match the book to the database with the metadata plugin, and then select a group of previously identified books to import the rest.

Last edited by compurandom; 12-18-2018 at 12:39 AM.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote