View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgiridar View Post
Robert

While this is a good beginning, Astak web site should also have other accessories

Sleeves
Cases - preferably in colors
USB cables
AC adapter
Wrist leash
Battery Covers
SD Cards
Skin Covers
Book Lights

Just see B&N, all these are already available >1 month before they are going to be releasing the device. They may not sell in high volumes but at least the we customers would know that if we can't find it elsewhere we can get it from the source
The question, when comparing BN with Astak is this: What all will the unit be shipping with?

The EZ units both come with USB charger, USB cable, High quality crush-resistant leather case, wrist strap, earbuds, battery cover with screwdriver.

The BN unit might be a no-frills included device, which required a place to purchase those user-necessities.

However, I agree with your concept. I'd like to see different color options on cases, and I'd love to be able to purchase a sleeve and a booklight from Astak as well.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote