View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #67
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
That can be said for me as well. I will not be buying another Kindle, nor will I be recommending to others that they purchase a Kindle.

I will, instead, warn them that Amazon (1) reserves the right to monitor anything that they place on their Kindle, which includes personal materials that are not subject to DRM, and (2) believes it has the right to control access to all content (even validly purchased content from stores other than Amazon) that is viewed on the Kindle.

I will likely recommend the Sony 505.

You will all have to pardon me if this is all I post today. I have a large amount to write for a client and I can only use my left hand for short periods before it starts hurting.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote