View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #460
Ararose
Enthusiast
Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Fire
Umm... help? I just got a new Kindle Fire HD for my birthday and I have two questions.
1. What is the best app for reading epubs on the Fire HD? I read somewhere that Overdrive Media was available as an app for the Fire HD, but I don't know as much about Overdrive Media as I do about Calibre and ADE.
2. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, someone PLEASE tell me there is a way to change the wallpaper and the lock screen on this thing! I've already tried a couple of apps that haven't worked, and if I have to look at one more ad about shows or products I don't care about and that I will never buy no matter how many times they throw it at me..... And I'm not paying $15 to get rid of the ads. That's just wrong on so many levels!

Any help is greatly appreciated! *whimper*
Ararose is offline   Reply With Quote