View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #9
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I think that my favorite part was making the handle. I really needed the handle cause when I would read on my side at night my husband would roll over and cause the unit to fall forward. My finger would tap the screen and I would have to start finding my page. It really does help also when I am in the bathtub...I can really enjoy the book now. I will make a matching sleeve to keep the Glo safe when not in use. I may try to make one in leather.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote