View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
So, when manually up or downgrading the firmware, how to know if you need the Glo or the Touch firmware for your Kobo Touch? There's currently an elaborate way to find out through a factory reset and file size comparisons (see here; thanks DNSB). But, there must be an easier way. Maybe even as easy as a serial number?

Would people who know which firmware version their Touch needs care to share some information?

My info:

1. I use the Touch firmware
2. PID: 4163
3. rev: 326
4. model: N905 (next to µUSB socket)
5. SN: KG31BXXXXXXXE (in settings/Device info; or see below)

Cos I know which version I now have - thanks Mrs O

1. I use the Touch firmware
2. PID: 4163
3. rev: 0110
4. model: N905
5. SN: N905BXXXXXXX7

Last edited by Willa; 02-27-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote