View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use my e-reader at work all the time because I got loads of free time which I choose to spend reading. As for why a reader and not a paper book well that's irrelevant to me. I just happen to enjoy my e-reader regardless of my location. I could also take a paper book at work and do the same with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantelbrenna View Post
Have any of you ever used eBooks or eReaders for work or school? If so, what was the situation and why did you choose to use and eBook or eReader instead of a hard copy?

Your feedback is much appreciated!
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote