Thread: Secret Identity
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 02:09 PM   #19
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00n2003 View Post
I mean with a hero who has a secret identity like: Zorro, Scarlet pimpernel and so on.....
This may stretch both your ideas of "hero" and "secret identity", but I much enjoyed the Scepter'd Isle series by Mercedes Lackey and Roberta Gellis. The books in the series are set during the lifetime of Queen Elizabeth I and presuppose a world of elves and such that exists alongside our own. The hero of the first book is an elf playing the role of a minor human noble while protecting members of Elizabeth's family. He's still a main character in the later novels, but "hero" becomes much more of a group effort.

The books are available from the Invasion Baen CD.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote