View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 03:07 AM   #16
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I've seen this message maybe 3 times on the Sage, ore maybe twice and once on the Libra. It's nothing to do with ADE or DRM as the books were PD from Gutenberg with no DRM. A reboot fixes it. Usually happens on a very long reading session and location is reset to an earlier point.

I'd be sure ADE authorization won't cure it.
I've also seen this message on my Sage. And it has happened on epubs I made myself that have no DRM of any sort. So yeah, I doubt authorizing ADE on the device would do anything whatsoever.

A reboot fixes it for me as well, but it's definitely annoying when it happens.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote