View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:24 AM   #364
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawadLeLogeur View Post
To summarize:
Buying from the e-reader store means the shipping is chaotic and uncertain ...
I don't think like this. For the moment, some BIG delays exists (too more requests for devices, no devices available, too much e-mails, etc.) and it's true that there it could be difficult to have some replies from e-reader.store. But all orders are treated, the shipping is done by UPS and when a device is damaged during the transport, there is no delay. In normal condition, the support is very good. Even the Chinese are "out of stock" for some devices.

In my particular case, only a delay for obtain a reply, all process for my Max2 was good. I've paid by card and I'm living in Europe.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote