View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 05:18 PM   #361
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Have now tried 3 different USB-C cables, including the one which came with the Note, but still can't get ADB to work. I even tried using a micro USB cable with a USB-C adapter. But, no luck.

I have no difficulties getting ADB to work with my original Max.

Not a huge issue since I won't likely have much need to use ADB. Just strange.
You could try resetting your Note and starting over, but if you've already set it up as you want, that's a hassle. If it's not a huge issue for you, it might not be worth the trouble of a reset.

To be honest, there isn't a whole lot we could do with adb on the Note now anyway - as far as I can tell. Someone would have to do a little hacking first, to see what is possible. No big deal!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote