View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:47 PM   #960
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by casteroil View Post
yes, part of it is a plugin but the implementation makes Calibre screen free. I'm not sure how to categorize that. other than i suppose to call it a talking Calibre bot since searches render value strings in English. So then... related tools? Dunno.
I thought was a listening bot. But let's leave it abeyance for now and decide when you have a demonstrable implementation. If it requires a plugin be installed, you can create a thread the Plugins sub-forum. There are a number of plugins that rely on the existence of external components - Recoll comes to mind.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote