View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:35 AM   #958
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by casteroil View Post
Ah, yes. as you said this is intended for only the group 1 crowd as you said. i am going for the easiest possible way to access as large a volume of books and audiobooks as possible. in a way this is sort of the exact opposite direction some dev's here are taking, but it would achieve "made as simple as possible,.. but no more".

Could you fine people please let me know if this is not the appropriate forum for something like this? i dont want to annoy folks if im posting to the wrong location.
@casteroil - Assuming 'it' will be implemented as a calibre plugin, continuing the discussion is this thread is okay, or we could break out into it's own thread within the Plugins forum. I'd prefer the latter, because this thread is mainly used to discuss requests for a plugin to be developed, rather than a place to discuss a plugin someone is already developing

But if it won't be implemented as calibre plugin then we should probably move the discussion into its own thread the Related Tools sub-forum.

If you want me to move the discussion to date, I need a thread title and a destination - Plugins, or Related Tools.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote