View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:41 PM   #957
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by casteroil View Post
Ah, yes. as you said this is intended for only the group 1 crowd as you said. i am going for the easiest possible way to access as large a volume of books and audiobooks as possible. in a way this is sort of the exact opposite direction some dev's here are taking, but it would achieve "made as simple as possible,.. but no more".

Could you fine people please let me know if this is not the appropriate forum for something like this? i dont want to annoy folks if im posting to the wrong location.
Nothing wrong with K.I.S.S.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote