View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #91
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
A few weeks ago someone--I think it was Bob--suggested that I add tooltips to the download links on my downloads page, to help newer users figure out which format to download. I thought it was a great idea, but didn't know how. Now I do (I looked at the source file for xkcd), and I've added them.

If anyone would like to check it over and tell me if you think it's helpful--or suggest any alternate wording or useful information--I'd be grateful.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote