View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Help with iPad and photographs please

I'm afraid my question has nothing to do with ebooks, but I hope someone can help or point me to where I can find help.

I use a Windows 7 computer and have an iPad which I hardly ever use except to test ebooks I've designed. I know how to transfer ebooks from my computer to the iPad. My wife has an Apple computer, and has transferred photographs from her camera to her Apple.

We are going to Sydney on Wednesday to see our eldest son, and he wants to see some of the photographs my wife took on our recent trip to Europe.

We have been able to transfer some of the photographs she took from her Apple to my computer via flash drive. Is there any way I can transfer the jpgs from my computer to the iPad? Alternatively, is there some way of transferring the jpgs from her Apple to my iPad?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote