View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #102
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
I was not posting on this thread as I had most of the same apps as other so didn't see the need. But now I have been using google now for a few weeks and I have to say its brilliant.
Searched for a place in the maps at home and which bus route to use etc. Never wrote it down so reach the bus stop and I am like shit what was the bus number look at my phone there it is on my phone google now card.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote