View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #6
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Some of my favorite collaborators -- Wendy and Richard Pini -- are a married couple. I imagine collaborations like that are a breed all their own.

I know that Baen frequently pairs new authors with pros for marketing reasons, but I'm not sure whether most of those are true collaborations in the sense of "we plotted, planned, and executed this novel together from start to finish".
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote