View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I like doorstopper novels! Neal Stephenson seems to be very good at the doorstop novel....and depending on who you ask, he goes off on a lot of entertaining tangents or fills the books with fluff
I agree that a Kindle does make the doorstopper easier...some of those books are heavy. I haven't read Game of Thrones but when I looked at it in the bookstore, not only was it a large book but the text was some of the smallest print I have ever seen in a novel.

Sometimes I am actually a little bothered by the fact that I have to pay the same price for my 250 page Star Wars novel as I do for a 1000 page epic fantasy novel.
Not trying to start a conversation on book prices, just sayin.....
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote