View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Best to avoid draining battery completely ?

Hi guys n' gals,

I was wondering if it's harmful to the Kindle's battery to be drained near/completely of power ?

My laptop battery has lost like 90 % of its capacity because I thought it worked like an old battery.

So should one avoid draining the battery too low before recharging ?

Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote