View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
Jakie
Connoisseur
Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Blackberry playbook and Q10
The units shown above are some of the first generation tablets running the via chipset. They work fine as an ebook reader, or web broser, but get bogged down with video replay, or games. There are android pad forums much like this one, devoted to these pads. The android 1.6 will run just about any form of ebook reader software you would want. I have heard that by running applications that shut off applications, and the like, battery life can be extended somewhat, but that is a drawback of the first gen android tablets. Good luck. I am waiting for my first gen tablet to arrive any day now.
Jakie is offline   Reply With Quote