View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazertony View Post
OMG, I think you have "over-analyze" mode on at the highest setting.
That's why I'm here! This is probably the only group of people who could halfway sympathize with my thought process and not toss me out on my ear as a complete nutcase, lol.

I realize there is no perfect or best reader, but out of these three, there is probably a best *for me*. For example, I spent a ton of time yesterday reading on my PB360, and you know what, at the end of it, my hand hurt! I did an awful lot of switching reading orientation, shifting hand positions, etc. that I've never had to do with the 300. That is important to me. And if I were just to pick one without thoroughly testing it, I might end up with something I'm unhappy with in the long run.

So that's why I'm doing all this analysis. And it's fun. And it might be helpful to someone else on this board who is trying to make a decision.

Anyway, today the 300 is my favorite, but like I said, I'm going to take at least a few more weeks to try them all out and make my decision.

simplyparticular -- you'll have fun testing them all out I'll be interested in your thoughts on the 300 because of the ones you ordered, it's the smallest, and, in my opinion, the most ergonomic.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote